Volunteer Research Opportunity
In addition to a strong clinical trials program, Dr. Singh performs a variety of investigator initiated research. These ongoing research projects cover a wide spectrum of clinical interests, and are designed and maintained by Dr. Singh and his research staff.
Dr. Singh has designed and conducted studies focusing on access to care, acute coronary syndromes, anticoagulation therapy, health outcomes, heart disease in South Asians and appropriateness of care.
My brother highly recommended Dr. Singh when I told him how disappointed I was with my cardiologist. I expected a long wait for an appointment, but I saw him less than a week after my first call – and was back for tests within a few days. I was very pleasantly surprised to find that I waited only a…
Dirone C Read All Reviews
Recent projects involving
- Principal Investigator – REMS (Ranolazine, Ethnicity, and Metabolic Syndrome) trial. Identifier Number: NCT01304095. www.clinicaltrials.gov
- Steering Committee member for atrial fibrillation study -SPRINT –AF trial. Identifier number NCT01733160.
- Principal Investigator – Ethnic Gender and Physician Differences in ICD Utilization for Primary Prevention
- Principal Investigator – Ethnic Gender and Physician Differences in Appropriateness Outpatient Nuclear Stress Testing
- Principal Investigator – Ethnic Gender and Physician Differences in warfarin management
- Principal Investigator – Ethnic Gender and Physician Differences in Use of Evidence Based CAD therapy
Much of this work is done in conjunction with volunteer students, trainees, and physicians. Dr. Singh will mentor the process. The experience provides valuable exposure to research methodology, common statistical measures, data collection and analysis. Most projects will lead to an abstract or publication with an opportunity to present at a major cardiovascular conference.
These projects do involve significant time commitments, but much of the work can be done from home.
If you are interested in participating in a research project, please fill out the form below. Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com.